Converting a spare room into an office or guest room, or a combination of the two, can fully integrate space to work, relax and enjoy friends and family to stay, all in one room.
You may work from home or require a home office or study to accomodate the needs of your children allowing a quiet space to do homework or use thew computer. The versatility of fitted furniture allows you to maximise use of your space and design the room to suit your needs.
A home office may have a dual purpose as a guest room and hide away beds, disguised as wardrobes can be a great option. Please see our advice page on Converting a spare room
Home Office / Guest Room Service
Our Home Office / Living space products and services include:
- Home Office / Living space design, supply and installation
- A wide range of furniture styles – classic, traditional, modern and contemporary
- Individual and bespoke designed furniture to suit your living space and requirements
- Shelves, bookcases, storage solutions, cupboards, drawers
- Desks, chairs and filing cabinets
- Fitted Wardrobes & dressers
- Hide away beds
- Structural alterations
Visit our Showroom in Ipswich, Suffolk to view our Home Office Furniture
Please visit our Ipswich showroom to view our displays of Home Office Furniture. Connells design and install fitted kitchens, fitted bedrooms, bathrooms and home office furniture across Ipswich, Colchester, Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Suffolk, and the surrounding areas. Come and visit us today or call us on 01473 715566.